BPMUG is a not-for-profit computer user’s group whose motto is: “USERS HELPING USERS.” The group always welcomes new members.
Dues are only $20 per year and includes your immediate family as well! You can also join for 2 years for $38.
Your dues are an important way of continued vitality within the group. Look at some of the many benefits you have available when you join BPMUG:
- Get the HELP KEY newsletter each month.
- Receive notice of SIG group meetings and changes.
- Review and read other reviews of books, software, and other goodies from BPMUG.
- Use the members-only mailing list to ask questions or offer solutions to other members.
- Be a part of BPMUG’s Community Services projects.
- Know that your dues are going to a group of “Users helping users”!
- And because BPMUG, Inc. is registered as a not-for-profit educational organization, a portion of your dues may be tax-deductible.
You can attend a meeting to sign up or send your dues and contact info to: